Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Justin and Me

IMG_3305_keary1

When I did Steven and Erin's shoot, I had Erin snap a few shots of Justin and I. It seems that I am always behind the camera and never in front of it. It's a whole different feel to be the "model". But it's even sweeter when it's you and someone else you care so much about together rather than being a lonely subject. HAHA. I always tell people to pretend that I'm not standing right in front of them with a camera snapping a million pictures. Well at the Love Affair Workshop a group of us girls went out to do some portrait shots, and when it came time for my turn I'm pretty sure I turned bright red and got so nervous having 5 cameras right up in my face. When Erin was taking pictures of us, I was able to completely zone her out and just be myself. That is when the best shots are captured. It's also funny because being a photographer you think about all the little things like: lighting, posing, where the sun is, etc and all those things would keep running through my head as someone else was taking the pictures of me. I had to tell myself to step back for once and just enjoy not worrying about that stuff. Anyways...all this to say...Justin is by far, the most absolutely precious, gentle, caring, thoughtful, funny, selfless, and loving man I have ever met. I could not be happier (well unless we didn't live 7 hours apart). It just makes our time together that much more special :)

IMG_3290_keary1

IMG_3159_keary1

IMG_3143_keary1

IMG_3120_keary1

IMG_3024_keary1

IMG_3037_keary1

IMG_3007_keary1

IMG_3021_keary1

IMG_3162_keary1

IMG_3527_keary1

IMG_3451_keary1

IMG_3325_keary1

IMG_3317_keary1

IMG_3316_keary1

IMG_3298_keary1

Justin Patrick Cheney I am falling in LOVE with you!

1 comment:

Julie Mitchell said...

You guys are so cute together! I can't wait to meet Justin.