Thursday, March 19, 2009

My Dear Friend...and Model...Erin

So I spent the last week in San Jose visiting Justin, and since he was off at work all day I had to do something...right? So I told Erin I needed her to model for me :) And she was more than happy to! She's such a natural. And who would know she's pregnant? This girl is gonna be one hot mom!

This is just a sneak peak until I get the rest done...I think you guys are gonna like this session. We had a lot of fun and found cool places :) I'm excited for my two family shoots booked up there in April.

IMG_5511_keary2

IMG_5681_keary2

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keary I had so much fun with you! Thanks for making my "America's Next Top Model" dreams come true! :) You are such a great director, and always make people feel so comfortable in front of your lens!