Monday, January 5, 2009

Vacation is coming to an end...

Hey Friends! I've been out of town since Christmas night and decided I wasn't going to work while on vacation. This has been the first time off I've had from work AND school and boy does it feel good. I have been sleeping in so late and I'm lovin' it! Unfortunately today is my last day off. It's back to work tomorrow, and today I have to say goodbye to Justin and his family up here in San Jose. I fly back to San Diego tonight. He is done with school and has moved back home which leaves us 7 hours apart from each other :( It just means lots of traveling for me to come visit him. It's alright...he's definitely worth it :) Well my friends as soon as I'm back home I'll be back to work again which means there are a lot of sessions that will be up on my blog. Make sure and check back. I have lots to tell you about :)

IMG_3159_keary2

Hope you all had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Nancy Mitchell Photography said...

Looks like you had a great visit. Can't wait to see what is new!