Saturday, November 29, 2008

Love Affair Pictures

Here are some of the pictures I took at the Love Affair Workshop. I just want to thank Lauren, Millie, Kelly, and Davina for pouring their hearts into us. They were amazing and I enjoyed every moment of the week. I learned so much and I've already noticed a HUGE improvement in my work.

I've kind of developed a new style. Let me know if you think it's something I should go with or not. It's kind of old school/vintage-y looking. I'm sure you'll see. Don't get me wrong..I still love the bright colors which I won't get rid of.

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving. I sure did! 3 of them actually. I finished my 3rd Thanksgiving meal a few hours ago. I met some pretty awesome people this week and I LOVE them ALL. I had a blast. And we cut down Christmas trees in the mountains. Probably the coolest thing to do :)

"Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever. "
[1 Chronicles 16:34]


IMG_8136_keary2

IMG_8650_keary2

IMG_8243_keary2

IMG_8224_keary2

IMG_8641_keary2

IMG_8505_keary2

IMG_8445_keary2

IMG_8351_keary2

IMG_8365_keary2

IMG_8297_keary2

IMG_8555_keary2

IMG_8334_keary2

4 comments:

Nancy Mitchell Photography said...

Great work Keary! Glad that you had a blast and learned lots. Have fun tree cutting. GOD BLESS!

Julie Mitchell said...

Wow! Nice job. Love the textures you used on some of your shots. Love Affair was amazing!

Abbie said...

All of your pictures from love affair are amazing! I really like the new style your going with...old school/vintage is very "in" right now =0)

Anonymous said...

i never told you, but love them all! xoxoxo!