Saturday, October 4, 2008

So there's this plant...

and it's called poison oak. And it's not very cool...at all.

Let me tell you a funny story.

So I invite the girls (16 of them) from my hall to go to my house to do a photoshoot. Well it's was a lot of fun.

My mom comes down into the yard (we have 8 acres) and says "Girls watch out for the poison oak" and I was like "Yeah mom we're fine..no worries"

well...Tuesday...guess who ends up with poison oak?

That's right....ME! Nobody else. Haha

So Friday I went to the doctor and they gave me tons of meds to take...and they keep me awake at night. So I couldn't fall asleep till 4am last night.

So I get to Max and Maya's house (the kids I watch)...and their mom and dad say "You guys need to be calm tonight so Keary can take it easy because she has a boo-boo on her arm" Well Maya just starred at my arm and was silent for quite some time...and Max pipes in and says "Keary, did the Venus Fly Try bite you?" I just had to laugh. So all night they had their little playskool kitchen thing and they "made me food" that would make me get better. And they got dressed up as doctors and said they would take care of me. It was about the cutest thing I've ever seen :)







Pictures from iPhone

No comments: