Saturday, October 18, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 18th BIRTHDAY SISTER

So Sunday night I decided to throw my sister a surprise party on Wednesday night. I told her I was gonna take her to go get Pizookies but I had to stop by the house first to pick up some mail. Man I'm good. So she walks up to our bedroom door and puts her ear up to it and I thought she could hear everyone hiding...then she looked at us and said "I don't want the baby kittens to get out" So my brother said, "Let me help you!" He opened the door for her and it was pitch black and EVERYONE jumped out and yelled "SURPRISE!" It was precious. We totally got her. And we had like 30 people with standing room only in that bedroom of ours. I'm not sure how they did it but it was awesome. Thank you to everyone who made it happen. You guys are awesome :) Happy 18th Birthday Sarah. I love you :)

Oh and yes I know...it's pathetic that I didn't take tons of pictures...I was kind of caught up catching up with friends I hadn't seen in quite some time.


No comments: