Wednesday, September 17, 2008

SOMBFAB at Children's Hospital

So I went to SOMBFAB today and they had their annual "Art From the Heart" show which is work from the patients displayed. It's really neat to see the different ways the kids express themselves through art .


I went to the Art Show in hopes of promoting a new ministry I'm starting. But long story short...I couldn't because of liability reasons.

Anywho...if you know anyone that has a child with cancer, I am offering free family sessions and/or a portrait session with the patient.


I am looking for a way to fund this project. I'll be giving the kids a gift card to go buy a new outfit for the shoot, hair and make-up for the girls, and lots of fun goodies.




This is Megan.
She is AMAZING!
She's gonna be a nurse at Children's someday.
I love her SOOOOO much.

No comments: